DUSTIN D. SICHON is a Senior Associate with FERRUZZO. He was born in San Francisco, California, and received his Bachelor’s degree from University of California, Berkeley in 1992. Following graduation, he worked for a claims administrator handling nationwide class action suits. During this employment, he chose law as a career and received his Juris Doctorate degree from Pepperdine University, School of Law in 1997.
After graduating law school, Mr. Sichon began his legal career with a group of certified specialists in estate planning drafting estate plans for mid to high wealth families. Mr. Sichon also served as the attorney for trustees and executors of estates in contested and uncontested matters across Southern California. Since that time, Mr. Sichon’s scope of practice has broadened, but providing advice and assistance to families, estates and businesses remains the focus of his career.
Mr. Sichon’s practice includes Estate, Probate and Trust Litigation, Professional and Fiduciary Liability, Business and Construction Litigation. Mr. Sichon is experienced in advising clients across a broad spectrum of legal issues to meet his clients personal and business needs. Mr. Sichon is also experienced in transactions involving contracts, business formation, succession, and preparation of Trusts and Wills for individuals and owners of businesses.
Classes / Seminars Taught
- Avoiding Malpractice For The Transactional Attorney
- Avoiding Malpractice For Small Firms
- Estate Planning Myths, Modifications and Misconceptions
- Estate Planning for Business Owners
- Why Successful Businesses Fail
- Business Succession Planning
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar Association: Trust & Estate Section Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Trust & Estate Section Member