Employer Defense Litigation
Ferruzzo focuses on Employer and Labor Law Defense matters that are critically important to business owners. Our Employer Defense litigators handle matters involving wage and hour disputes, class actions, workplace privacy, meal and rest break claims, FMLA and disability claims, discrimination claims in federal and state courts. Ferruzzo provides counseling on audit, litigation avoidance strategies, and all aspect of the employer-employee relationship.
We also protect employers’ proprietary information by prosecuting claims involving non-competes, employee, solicitations by competitors, and misappropriation of trade secrets, Intellectual Property, and confidential business information.
Our attorneys understand the problems that face employers and handle matters from the initial employee complaint to high-stakes class actions. We regularly represent employers in state and federal court, arbitration proceedings, at mediation, and before administrative governmental agencies on claims involving:
- Employment Discrimination Defense
- Wrongful Termination Claims
- Sexual Harassment Defense
- Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Failure to Accommodate a Disability
- Leave of Absence Disputes
- Misappropriation of Confidential Information by an Employee
- OSHA / CALOSHA Hearings
- Serious and Willful Claims