Ferruzzo has a robust litigation group of experienced trial attorneys with over 200 combined court and jury trials with successful conclusions for our clients. Our attorneys have tried disputes in business and commercial litigation for both plaintiffs and defendants. Ferruzzo attorneys are highly skilled in developing and implementing litigation strategies in complex state and federal civil litigation ranging from start-up businesses to large closely held private businesses. Our litigation success includes corporate and partnership dissolution, shareholder disputes, business practices, breach of contract, interference with contract, interference with prospective economic advantage, fraud, negligent misrepresentation, unfair competition, and banking litigation defense.
Ferruzzo attorneys have experience with all aspects of litigation, arbitration, and complex dispute resolution and mediation for business litigation. We have extensive experience in administration hearings before Air Resources Board, New Motor Vehicle Board, Automobile Dealership Department of Motor Vehicle Licensing, DMV hearings, Regional Water Quality Control, Labor Board, DFEH, EEOC, and Cal OSHA.
Ferruzzo attorneys understand the risk of litigation for business owners and companies and we have a cost-effective approach to each litigation to ensure the best results for our clients.
Automobile Industry Focus
Ferruzzo is a longstanding partner of auto dealers throughout California and we actively sponsor dealer-rich programs, organizations and events. Ferruzzo automobile counsel successfully defends dealers and their valuable people against individual and class action claims involving:
- Lemon Law Claims
- Song-Beverly Warranty Act Claims
- State of California Department of Motor Vehicle Hearings, Attorney General, and Country District Attorney Investigations, and Complaints for Dealer Licensing, Compliance, and Consumer Grievance Issues
- Protest Actions involving Dealer Point – Adds, Relocations, and Termination proceedings and other OEM – Dealer Relationship Issues
Multi-Faceted Administrative Hearing Experience
Ferruzzo trial attorneys have tenured experience in representing many business hearings including:
- Alcohol and Beverage Control Liquor Board licensing
- Pharmaceutical Board licensing
- Automobile Dealership Department of Motor Vehicle licensing
- DMV hearings
- Air Quality Management District compliance
- Regional Water Quality Control compliance
- California Labor Board hearings
- Cal OSHA compliance
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DEFH)
- Equal Employment and Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Ferruzzo offers comprehensive expertise in meeting our client's appellate-related needs, having achieved outstanding results in the handling of every facet of civil writs and appeals, in the state and federal court systems. Ferruzzo appellate attorneys work proactively throughout the course of litigation, with the firm's specialists in every practice area. They combine their skills in identifying issues of law, preparation of trial motions, preparation of post-trial and post-judgment motions, and in evaluating the likelihood of success on appeal.
Ferruzzo trial attorneys serve as Judge Pro-Tem, Administrative Hearing Officer for the County of Orange, Temporary Civil Superior Court Judges, Neutral Arbitrator on the Commercial Panel for the American Arbitration Association, Probation Monitor on Disciplinary Matters for the State Bar Court, and hold membership in the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).